House. 2-1/2 story. Free Classic.
Frame construction. Brick foundation. Gabled. Restored in the summer of 1999, this historic Queen Anne was built between 1870 and 1895. Through the years it has had some major changes. During the summer of 1999, the Raymers did an extensive exterior restoration to this building. The aluminum siding, that was most likely installed in the early 60's, was removed. Detailwork that had been removed was recrafted and reinstalled personally by Mr. Raymer and attractive Victorian porches and entry roofs were added. The summer of 1999 shined on this beautiful Painted Lady as she was brought back to her original glory.